GALC anticorps (Galactosylceramidase) AA 375-535 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes GALC Anticorps
- AA 375-535
- Cet anticorp GALC est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Galactosylceramidase (GALC)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GALC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GALC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Galactosylceramidase (GALC) corresdonding to Asp375~Asn535 with N-terminal His Tag
anti-Galactosylceramidase (GALC) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
GALC Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cobaye, Cheval, Porc, Lapin WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Galactosylceramidase (GALC) (AA 324-373) antibody Primary Antibody
GALC Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Roussette (Chauve-souris), Chien, Cheval, Singe, Lapin WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Galactosylceramidase (GALC Produits)
- galc, galcl, zgc:92561, si:ch211-199l3.4, GALCERase, 2310068B06Rik, A930008M05Rik, AW212969, AW413532, Gacy, twi, twitcher, galactosylceramidase, galactosylceramidase a, Galactosylceramidase, galactosylceramidase L homeolog, GALC, galca, galc, Caci_7107, Bacsa_1415, Spico_0384, LOC100304802, galc.L, Galc
- Galactocerebrosidase, Krabbe Disease, Galactocerebroside beta-galactosidase, Galactosylceramidase, Galactosylceramide beta-galactosidase