PLVAP anticorps (Plasmalemma Vesicle Associated Protein) AA 123-393 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes PLVAP Anticorps
- AA 123-393
- Cet anticorp PLVAP est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Plasmalemma Vesicle Associated Protein (PLVAP)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PLVAP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PLVAP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Plasmalemma Vesicle Associated Protein (PLVAP) corresdonding to Arg123~Lys393 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Plasmalemma Vesicle Associated Protein (PLVAP Produits)
- MECA32, Pv1, FELS, PV-1, PV1, gp68, plasmalemma vesicle associated protein, Plvap, PLVAP
- FELS, PV-1, PV1, gp68, Fenestrated-Endothelial Linked Structure Protein, Plasmalemma vesicle protein 1