PCYOX1 anticorps (Prenylcysteine Oxidase 1) AA 174-505 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes PCYOX1 Anticorps
- AA 174-505
- Cet anticorp PCYOX1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Prenylcysteine Oxidase 1 (PCYOX1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PCYOX1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PCYOX1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Prenylcysteine Oxidase 1 (PCYOX1) corresdonding to Tyr174~Leu505 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
anti-Prenylcysteine Oxidase 1 (PCYOX1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PCYOX1 Reactivité: Humain, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cheval, Porc, Lapin, Saccharomyces cerevisiae IHC, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Prenylcysteine Oxidase 1 (PCYOX1 Produits)
- PCL1, 1200015P13Rik, AI115532, AI448340, Pcly, Clp55, pcl1, zgc:110246, prenylcysteine oxidase 1, PCYOX1, Pcyox1, pcyox1
- PCL1, Prenylcysteine lyase