NEXN anticorps (Nexilin) AA 214-455 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes NEXN Anticorps
- AA 214-455
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Nexilin (NEXN)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against NEXN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NEXN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Nexilin (NEXN) corresdonding to Ala214~Gln455 (Accession # Q9Z2J4)
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Nexilin (NEXN Produits)
- 1110046H09Rik, AA553326, NELIN, CMH20, nexilin, nexilin F-actin binding protein, nexilin F-actin binding protein S homeolog, nexilin (F actin binding protein), LOC100422793, nexn, Nexn, nexn.S, NEXN
- NELIN, F Actin Binding Protein