MYOM2 anticorps (Myomesin 2) AA 1130-1434 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes MYOM2 Anticorps
- AA 1130-1434
- Cet anticorp MYOM2 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Myomesin 2 (MYOM2)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MYOM2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MYOM2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Porc, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Myomesin 2 (MYOM2) corresdonding to Pro1130~Ser1434
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Myomesin 2 (MYOM2 Produits)
- TTNAP, AW146149, myomesin 2, myomesin-2, MYOM2, LOC100194684, Myom2
- TTNAP, Myomesin family member 2, 165 kDa titin-associated protein, 165 kDa connectin-associated protein