MTFMT anticorps (Mitochondrial Methionyl-tRNA Formyltransferase) AA 78-386 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes MTFMT Anticorps
- AA 78-386
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Mitochondrial Methionyl tRNA Formyltransferase (MTFMT)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MTFMT. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MTFMT in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Mitochondrial Methionyl tRNA Formyltransferase (MTFMT) corresdonding to Val78~Ser386
anti-Mitochondrial Methionyl-tRNA Formyltransferase (MTFMT) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MTFMT Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cobaye, Lapin WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Mitochondrial Methionyl tRNA Formyltransferase (MTFMT Produits)
- COXPD15, FMT1, RGD1309462, 2310020P08Rik, mitochondrial methionyl-tRNA formyltransferase, MTFMT, Mtfmt