KMO anticorps (Kynurenine 3-Monooxygenase (Kynurenine 3-Hydroxylase)) AA 1-374 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes KMO Anticorps
- AA 1-374
- Cet anticorp KMO est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Kynurenine-3-Monooxygenase (KMO)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against KMO. It has been selected for its ability to recognize KMO in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Kynurenine-3-Monooxygenase (KMO) corresdonding to Met1~Ser374 with N-terminal His Tag
anti-Kynurenine 3-Monooxygenase (Kynurenine 3-Hydroxylase) (KMO) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
KMO Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Cobaye, Cheval, Lapin WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Kynurenine-3-Monooxygenase (KMO Produits)
- AI046660, dJ317G22.1, kynurenine 3-monooxygenase (kynurenine 3-hydroxylase), kynurenine 3-monooxygenase, Kmo, KMO
- Kynurenine 3-Hydroxylase