ITIH4 anticorps (Inter alpha Globulin Inhibitor H4) AA 29-157 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes ITIH4 Anticorps
- AA 29-157
- Cet anticorp ITIH4 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ITIH4. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ITIH4 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Porc, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4) corresdonding to Glu29~Tyr157 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.2-2 μg/mL
1:250-2500 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:25-100 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:25-100 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Inter Alpha-Globulin Inhibitor H4 (ITIH4 Produits)
- ITI-HC4, Itih-4, GP120, H4P, IHRP, ITIHL1, PK-120, PK120, inter alpha-trypsin inhibitor, heavy chain 4, inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor heavy chain family member 4, inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor heavy chain family, member 4, Itih4, ITIH4
- IHRP, PK120, H4P, ITIHL1, Plasma Kallikrein-Sensitive Glycoprotein, Plasma kallikrein sensitive glycoprotein 120, Inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor family heavy chain-related protein
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process