CST6 anticorps (Cystatin E/M) AA 29-149 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes CST6 Anticorps
- AA 29-149
- Cet anticorp CST6 est non-conjugé
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Cystatin 6 (CST6)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CST6. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CST6 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Cystatin 6 (CST6) corresdonding to Arg29~Met149 (Accession # Q15828)
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 1-5 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20 μg/mL Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Cystatin 6 (CST6 Produits)
- CST6, 1110017E11Rik, N28197, ichq, cystatin E/M, CST6, Cst6
- Cystatin E/M