BCOR anticorps (BCL6 Co-Repressor) AA 1569-1755 (HRP) Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes BCOR Anticorps
- AA 1569-1755
- Cet anticorp BCOR est conjugé à/à la HRP
- Réactivité croisée
- >95%, Protein G purified
- Recombinant Human BCL-6 corepressor protein (1569-1755AA)
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
Preservative: 0.03 % Proclin 300
Constituents: 50 % Glycerol, 0.01M PBS, PH 7.4
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Upon receipt, store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze.
- Autre désignation
- BCOR (BCOR Produits)
- ANOP2, MAA2, MCOPS2, BCOR, RGD1562735, 5830466J11Rik, 8430401K06Rik, BcorR, D930024N20Rik, mKIAA1575, BCL6 corepressor, BCL6 co-repressor, BCL6 interacting corepressor, BCOR, bcor, Bcor
Background: Transcriptional corepressor. May specifically inhibit gene expression when recruited to promoter regions by sequence-specific DNA-binding proteins such as BCL6 and MLLT3. This repression may be mediated at least in part by histone deacetylase activities which can associate with this corepressor. Involved in the repression of TFAP2A, impairs binding of BCL6 and KDM2B to TFAP2A promoter regions. Via repression of TFAP2A acts as a negative regulator of osteo-dentiogenic capacity in adult stem cells, the function implies inhibition of methylation on histone H3 \'Lys-4\' (H3K4me3) and \'Lys-36\' (H3K36me2).
Aliases: 5830466J11Rik antibody, 8430401K06Rik antibody, ANOP 2 antibody, ANOP2 antibody, BCL 6 co repressor antibody, BCL 6 corepressor antibody, BCL 6 interacting corepressor antibody, BCL-6 corepressor antibody, BCL6 co repressor antibody, BCL6 corepressor antibody, BCL6 interacting corepressor antibody, BCoR antibody, BCOR_HUMAN antibody, FLJ20285 antibody, FLJ38041 antibody, KIAA1575 antibody, MAA 2 antibody, MAA2 antibody, MCOPS 2 antibody, MCOPS2 antibody, MGC131961 antibody, MGC71031 antibody