SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody Kit ELISA Kit ELISA
Reactivité: Humain, SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) Colorimetric Indirect ELISA Serum
N° du produit ABIN6952525
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 2 à 3 jours ouvrables
- Humain, SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- Méthode de détection
- Type de méthode
- Indirect ELISA
- Pre-coated ELISA kit for the qualitative detection of the COVID-19 IgG in human serum.
- Type d'échantillon
- Analytical Method
- This SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 ELISA kit is designed for the qualitative measurement of the human anti-COVID-19 IgG antibody in serum. The assay utilizes the microplate based enzyme immunoassay technique.
- Attributs du produit
IgG is most abundantly found immunoglobulin to be produced in response to an antigen and will be maintained in the body after initial exposure for long term response. Antibody titer is 4 times or higher than that of the acute phase.
- COVID-19 antigen coated Microplate
- COVID-19 IgG Sample Diluent
- HRP labeled Anti-hIgG Tracer Antibody
- ELISA Wash Concentrate
- ELISA HRP Substrate
- ELISA Stop Solution
- COVID-19 IgG Negative Control
- COVID-19 IgG Positive Control
- Matériel non inclus
- Precision single channel pipettes capable of delivering 10 µL, 25 µL, 100 µL, and 1000 µL, etc.
- Repeating dispenser suitable for delivering 100 µL.
- Disposable pipette tips suitable for above volume dispensing.
- Disposable 12 x 75 mm or 13 x 100 glass tubes.
- Disposable plastic 1000 mL bottle with caps.
- Aluminum foil.
- Deionized or distilled water.
- Plastic microtiter well cover or polyethylene film.
- ELISA multichannel wash bottle or automatic (semi-automatic) washing system.
- Spectrophotometric microplate reader capable of reading absorbance at 450 nm.
- Indications d'application
- Can easily be converted to quantitative to aid in the development of IgG-based treatments for COVID-19.
- Assay controls and 1:100 diluted human serum samples are added to the microtiter wells of a microplate that was coated with COVID-19 recombinant full length nucleocapsid protein. After the first incubation period, the unbound protein matrix is removed with a subsequent washing step. A horseradish peroxidase (HRP) labeled polyclonal goat anti-human IgG tracer antibody is added to each well. After an incubation period, an immunocomplex of "COVID-19 recombinant antigen - human anti-COVID-19 IgG antibody - HRP labeled anti human IgG tracer antibody" is formed if there is specific coronavirus IgG antibody present in the tested specimen. The unbound tracer antibody is removed by the subsequent washing step. HRP tracer antibody bound to the well is then incubated with a substrate solution in a timed reaction and then measured in a spectrophotometric microplate reader. The enzymatic activity of the tracer antibody bound to the anti-COVID-19 IgG on the wall of the microtiter well is proportional to the amount of the anti-COVID-19 IgG antibody level in the tested specimen.
- For Research Use only
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- This test kit must be stored at 2 - 8°C upon receipt. For the expiration date of the kit refer to the label on the kit box. All components are stable until this expiration date.
Ahn, Sohn, Lee, Cho, Hyun, Baek, Jeong, Kim, Ku, Yeom, Roh, Ahn, Chin, Kim, Lee, Yong, Kim, Kim, Choi: "Use of Convalescent Plasma Therapy in Two COVID-19 Patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in Korea." dans: Journal of Korean medical science, Vol. 35, Issue 14, pp. e149, 2020 (PubMed).
Krüttgen, Cornelissen, Dreher, Hornef, Imöhl, Kleines: "Comparison of four new commercial serologic assays for determination of SARS-CoV-2 IgG." dans: Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology, Vol. 128, pp. 104394, 2020 (PubMed).
Fallet, Kyburz, Walker: "Mild course of Coronavirus disease 2019 and spontaneous severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 clearance in a patient with depleted peripheral blood B-cells due to treatment with rituximab." dans: Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.), 2020 (PubMed).
Egger, Bundschuh, Wiesinger, Gabriel, Clodi, Mueller, Dieplinger: "Comparison of the Elecsys® Anti-SARS-CoV-2 immunoassay with the EDI™ enzyme linked immunosorbent assays for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in human plasma." dans: Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry, Vol. 509, pp. 18-21, 2020 (PubMed).
Whittaker, Bamford, Kenny, Kaforou, Jones, Shah, Ramnarayan, Fraisse, Miller, Davies, Kucera, Brierley, McDougall, Carter, Tremoulet, Shimizu, Herberg, Burns, Lyall, Levin: "Clinical Characteristics of 58 Children With a Pediatric Inflammatory Multisystem Syndrome Temporally Associated With SARS-CoV-2." dans: JAMA, 2020 (PubMed).
Theel, Harring, Hilgart, Granger: "Performance Characteristics of Four High-Throughput Immunoassays for Detection of IgG Antibodies against SARS-CoV-2." dans: Journal of clinical microbiology, 2020 (PubMed).
Bundschuh, Egger, Wiesinger, Gabriel, Clodi, Mueller, Dieplinger: "Evaluation of the EDI enzyme linked immunosorbent assays for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 IgM and IgG antibodies in human plasma." dans: Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry, Vol. 509, pp. 79-82, 2020 (PubMed).
Wenzel, Kopp, Göbel, Jansen, Geyer, Hahn, Kreitner, Escher, Schultheiss, Münzel: "Evidence of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA in endomyocardial biopsies of patients with clinically suspected myocarditis tested negative for COVID-19 in nasopharyngeal swab." dans: Cardiovascular research, Vol. 116, Issue 10, pp. 1661-1663, 2020 (PubMed).
Hubiche, Le Duff, Chiaverini, Giordanengo, Passeron: "Negative SARS-CoV-2 PCR in patients with chilblain-like lesions." dans: The Lancet. Infectious diseases, 2020 (PubMed).
Charlton, Kanji, Johal, Bailey, Plitt, MacDonald, Kunst, Buss, Burnes, Fonseca, Berenger, Schnabl, Hu, Stokes, Zelyas, Tipples: "Evaluation of six commercial mid to high volume antibody and six point of care lateral flow assays for detection of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies." dans: Journal of clinical microbiology, 2020 (PubMed).
Pallett, Rayment, Patel, Fitzgerald-Smith, Denny, Charani, Mai, Gilmour, Hatcher, Scott, Randell, Mughal, Jones, Moore, Davies: "Point-of-care serological assays for delayed SARS-CoV-2 case identification among health-care workers in the UK: a prospective multicentre cohort study." dans: The Lancet. Respiratory medicine, 2020 (PubMed).
Das, Chaudhary, Bryan, Wener, Fink, Morishima: "Rapid Screening Evaluation of SARS-CoV-2 IgG Assays Using Z-Scores to Standardize Results." dans: Emerging infectious diseases, Vol. 26, Issue 10, 2020 (PubMed).
Baron, Risch, Weber, Thiel, Grossmann, Wohlwend, Lung, Hillmann, Ritzler, Bigler, Egli, Ferrara, Bodmer, Imperiali, Heer, Renz, Flatz, Kohler, Vernazza, Kahlert, Paprotny, Risch: "Frequency of serological non-responders and false-negative RT-PCR results in SARS-CoV-2 testing: a population-based study." dans: Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine, 2020 (PubMed).
Hollstein, Schulte, Schulz, Glück, Ziegler, Bonifacio, Wendorff, Franke, Schreiber, Bornstein, Laudes: "Autoantibody-negative insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus after SARS-CoV-2 infection: a case report." dans: Nature metabolism, 2020 (PubMed).
- Ahn, Sohn, Lee, Cho, Hyun, Baek, Jeong, Kim, Ku, Yeom, Roh, Ahn, Chin, Kim, Lee, Yong, Kim, Kim, Choi: "Use of Convalescent Plasma Therapy in Two COVID-19 Patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in Korea." dans: Journal of Korean medical science, Vol. 35, Issue 14, pp. e149, 2020 (PubMed).
Vous êtes ici: