BMP2 Protein (Homodimer)
- Antigène Voir toutes BMP2 Protéines
- BMP2 (Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2))
- Type de proteíne
- Activité biologique
- Attributs du protein
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- MQAKHKQRKR LKSSCKRHPL YVDFSDVGWN DWIVAPPGYH AFYCHGECPF PLADHLNSTN HAIVQTLVNS VNSKIPKACC VPTELSAISM LYLDENEKVV LKNYQDMVVE GCGCR
- Attributs du produit
Length (AA): 115
Chromosomal location: 20p12
Measured by the ability of BMP-2 to induce alkaline phosphatase production by C2C12 myogenic cells. The ED50 for this effect is typically 0.3-0.8 µg/mL.
- > 95 % by SDS-PAGE. Visualized by silver stain
- niveau d'endotoxine
- < 0.1 ng per mg of BMP-2
Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) (AA 283-396) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade BMP2 Origine: Humain Hôte: Cellules d'insectes Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. WB, SDS, ELISA, CrysBone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) (AA 281-394) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade BMP2 Origine: Souris Hôte: Cellules d'insectes Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. WB, SDS, ELISA, Crys
Cytokines & Growth Factors
- For Research Use only
- The lyophilized BMP-2 is best soluble in 50 mM acetic acid at a concentration of 0.1 mg/mL but should be also soluble in most aqueous buffers when the pH is below 6.0.
- 50 mM acetic acid
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Lyophilized samples are stable for greater than six months at -20 °C to -70 °C. Reconstituted BMP-2 should be stored in working aliquots at -20 °C.
- Date de péremption
- 6 months
Hollow hydroxyapatite microspheres/chitosan composite as a sustained delivery vehicle for rhBMP-2 in the treatment of bone defects." dans: Journal of materials science. Materials in medicine, Vol. 26, Issue 1, pp. 5336, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Functionalization of titanium implants using a modular system for binding and release of VEGF enhances bone-implant contact in a rodent model." dans: Journal of clinical periodontology, Vol. 42, Issue 3, pp. 302-10, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Osteogenic differentiation and proliferation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells on PDLLA?+?BMP-2-coated titanium alloy surfaces." dans: Journal of biomedical materials research. Part A, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Release and bioactivity of bone morphogenetic protein-2 are affected by scaffold binding techniques in vitro and in vivo." dans: Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society, Vol. 197, pp. 148-57, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Improved anchorage of Ti6Al4V orthopaedic bone implants through oligonucleotide mediated immobilization of BMP-2 in osteoporotic rats." dans: PLoS ONE, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. e86151, (2014) (PubMed).
- Hollow hydroxyapatite microspheres/chitosan composite as a sustained delivery vehicle for rhBMP-2 in the treatment of bone defects." dans: Journal of materials science. Materials in medicine, Vol. 26, Issue 1, pp. 5336, (2015) (PubMed).
- BMP2 (Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2))
- Autre désignation
- BMP-2 (BMP2 Produits)
- BDA2 Protein, BMP2A Protein, AI467020 Protein, Bmp2a Protein, BMP-2 Protein, xBMP-2 Protein, xbmp2 Protein, BMP2 Protein, bmp2a Protein, bmp2 Protein, wu:fc59d09 Protein, bone morphogenetic protein 2 Protein, bone morphogenetic protein 2 L homeolog Protein, Bone morphogenetic protein 2 Protein, bone morphogenetic protein 2a Protein, BMP2 Protein, Bmp2 Protein, bmp2.L Protein, bmp2 Protein, bmp2a Protein
Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2 (BMP-2) is a disulfide-bonded homodimeric protein with an apparent molecular weight of 26 kDa. BMP-2 regulates similarly to its nearest homologue BMP-4 diverse fundamental processes during embryonic development: BMP-2 and other BMP proteins have great potential for medical therapeutic applications, in particular because they allow or at least accelerate the ossification of extensive bone lesions. The amino acid sequence of recombinant human BMP-2 starts with MQAKHKQ (position 283) containing the Met from the E. coli expression vector. BMP-2 is a heparin binding protein.
Synonyms: bone morphogenetic protein 2, BDA2, BMP2A, bone morphogenetic protein 4, ZYME, BMP2B, OFC11, BMP2B1, MCOPS6
- Poids moléculaire
- 26.0 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001200, NP_001191
- Regulation of Hormone Metabolic Process, Regulation of Hormone Biosynthetic Process, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Growth Factor Binding, Positive Regulation of fat Cell Differentiation