Signal Transducing Adaptor Family Member 2 (STAP2) (C-Term) anticorps Primary Antibody
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- STAP2 / BKS
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN369023
- ELQKKLEKRR ALEH
- This antibody is expected to recognise isoforms 1 (NP_060190.2) and isoform 2 (NP_001013863.1).
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Classe de qualité
- Peptide with sequence C-ELQKKLEKRRALEH, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_060190.2, NP_001013863.1.
- Indications d'application
DS WB Results: Approx 48 kDa band observed in Human Heart lysates and 45 kDa band observed in Human Breast Lysates (calculated MW of 49.6 kDa according to NP_060190 and of NP_001013863.1). Recommended concentration: 0.5-1.5 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
Ikeda, Mizushima, Sekine, Yamamoto, Muromoto, Nanbo, Oritani, Yoshimura, Matsuda: "Involvement of STAP-2 in Brk-mediated phosphorylation and activation of STAT5 in breast cancer cells." dans: Cancer science, Vol. 102, Issue 4, pp. 756-61, 2011 (PubMed).
Ikeda, Sekine, Mizushima, Nakasuji, Miyasaka, Yamamoto, Muromoto, Nanbo, Oritani, Yoshimura, Matsuda: "Interactions of STAP-2 with Brk and STAT3 participate in cell growth of human breast cancer cells." dans: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 285, Issue 49, pp. 38093-103, 2010 (PubMed).
Ikeda, Miyasaka, Sekine, Mizushima, Muromoto, Nanbo, Yoshimura, Matsuda: "STAP-2 is phosphorylated at tyrosine-250 by Brk and modulates Brk-mediated STAT3 activation." dans: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 384, Issue 1, pp. 71-5, 2009 (PubMed).
Sekine, Ikeda, Tsuji, Yamamoto, Muromoto, Nanbo, Oritani, Yoshimura, Matsuda: "Signal-transducing adaptor protein-2 regulates stromal cell-derived factor-1 alpha-induced chemotaxis in T cells." dans: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 183, Issue 12, pp. 7966-74, 2009 (PubMed).
- Ikeda, Mizushima, Sekine, Yamamoto, Muromoto, Nanbo, Oritani, Yoshimura, Matsuda: "Involvement of STAP-2 in Brk-mediated phosphorylation and activation of STAT5 in breast cancer cells." dans: Cancer science, Vol. 102, Issue 4, pp. 756-61, 2011 (PubMed).