RGMA anticorps (RGM Domain Family, Member A) (AA 390-418) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
Cet anticorp RGMA est conjugé à/à la Biotin
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This RGMA antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 390-418 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RGMA.
- Affinity purified
- Indications d'application
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Agent conservateur
- Without preservative
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Date de péremption
- 6 months
- Autre désignation
- RGMA / RGM (RGMA Antibody Extrait)
- RGM, BC059072, C230063O06, repulsive guidance molecule family member a, repulsive guidance molecule family member A, RGMA, Rgma
Name/Gene ID: RGMA
Synonyms: RGMA, Repulsive guidance molecule A, RGM, RGM domain family member A, RGM domain family, member A
- ID gène
- Tube Formation