TAZ anticorps (Tafazzin) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
Cet anticorp TAZ est non-conjugé
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Rat (Rattus), Lapin, Macaque rhésus, Chimpanzé
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Mouse (91 %), Rat (91 %), Rabbit (100 %), Rhesus Monkey (100 %), Chimpanzee (100 %)
- Attributs du produit
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to TAZ (tafazzin)
TAZ antibody [C2C3], C-term
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human TAZ. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Indications d'application
- Suggested dilution Reference IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceIHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000*
Positive Control: Synthetic peptide: 1:8,000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Agent conservateur
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Autre désignation
- TAZ (TAZ Antibody Extrait)
- wu:fb39f12, zgc:91803, MGC54019, TAZ, taz, GB11956, Afu2g13960, BTHS, CMD3A, EFE, EFE2, G4.5, LVNCX, Taz1, 5031411C02Rik, 9130012G04Rik, AW107266, AW552613, tafazzin, tafazzin L homeolog, tafazzin homolog, TAZ, taz, taz.L, LOC550948, AFUA_2G13960, AOR_1_318014, Tsp_06712, Taz
This gene encodes a protein that is expressed at high levels in cardiac and skeletal muscle. Mutations in this gene have been associated with a number of clinical disorders including Barth syndrome, dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM), hypertrophic DCM, endocardial fibroelastosis, and left ventricular noncompaction (LVNC). Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described. A long form and a short form of each of these isoforms is produced, the short form lacks a hydrophobic leader sequence and may exist as a cytoplasmic protein rather than being membrane-bound. Other alternatively spliced transcripts have been described but the full-length nature of all these transcripts is not known.
Cellular Localization: Isoform 1: Membrane, Single-pass membrane protein , Isoform 2: Cytoplasm , Isoform 3: Membrane, Single-pass membrane protein , Isoform 4: Membrane, Single-pass membrane protein , Isoform 5: Membrane, Single-pass membrane protein , Isoform 6: Cytoplasm , I
- Poids moléculaire
- 33 kDa
- ID gène