VIPR1 anticorps (Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide Receptor 1) (AA 400-414) Primary Antibody
AA 400-414, C-Term
Cet anticorp VIPR1 est non-conjugé
Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor 1(VIPR1) detection. Tested with WB in Human,Mouse,Rat.
- RRKWRRWHLQ GVLGW
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
Predicted Cross Reactivity: mouse, rat
No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Predicted Cross Reactivity: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities.
- Attributs du produit
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor 1(VIPR1) detection. Tested with WB in Human,Mouse,Rat.
Gene Name: vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1
Protein Name: Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor 1(VIP-R-1)
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human VIP Receptor 1(400-414aa RRKWRRWHLQGVLGW), identical to the related rat and mouse sequences.
- Indications d'application
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Predicted Species: Mouse, Rat
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Predicted Species: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities.
Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB.
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Thimerosal, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate), Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide and Thimerosal (Merthiolate): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Date de péremption
- 12 months
- Autre désignation
- VIPR1 (VIPR1 Antibody Extrait)
- HVR1, II, PACAP-R-2, PACAP-R2, RDC1, V1RG, VAPC1, VIP-R-1, VIPR, VIRG, VPAC1, VPAC1R, VPCAP1R, CVIPR, AV071699, VIP-R1, RATVASREC, VASREC, VIPR1, LOC100226500, vipr1, hvr1, rdc1, v1rg, vipr, virg, vapc1, vpac1, vpcap1, vpac1-r, VIP-R, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1b, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1 S homeolog, vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor, VIPR1, Vipr1, vipr1b, vipr1, vipr1.S, LOC100303683
VIPR1(Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor 1), also known as VIPR,HVR1, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the VIPR1 gene. Distinct subsets of neural, respiratory, gastrointestinal, and immune cells bear specific high-affinity G protein-coupled receptors for VIP, such as VIPR1. The VIPR1 gene is mapped on 3p22.1. The VIPR1 gene was found to span approximately 22 kb and to be comprised of 13 exons(ranging from 42 to 1,400 bp) and 12 introns(ranging from 0.3 to 6.1 kb). One encodes a VIP receptor consisting of 460 amino acids and having 7 putative transmembrane domains, as do other G protein-coupled receptors. Patients with idiopathic achalasia show a significant difference in the distribution of SNPs affecting VIPR1.
Synonyms: FLJ41949 antibody|HVR 1 antibody|HVR1 antibody|PACAP R 2 antibody|PACAP type II receptor antibody|PACAP-R-2 antibody|PACAP-R2 antibody|Pituitary adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide receptor type II antibody|Pituitary adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide type II receptor antibody|Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide type II receptor antibody|RCD1 antibody|RDC 1 antibody|RDC1 antibody|V1RG antibody|VAPC 1 antibody|VAPC1 antibody|Vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1 antibody|Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor 1 antibody|Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor 1 precursor antibody|VIP R 1 antibody|VIP receptor type I antibody|VIP-R-1 antibody|VIPR 1 antibody|VIPR antibody|VIPR1 antibody|VIPR1_HUMAN antibody|VIRG antibody|VPAC 1 antibody|VPAC1 antibody|VPCAP1R antibody