Visinin-Like 1 (VSNL1) (C-Term) anticorps Primary Antibody
VSNL1 Reactivité: Humain, Souris EIA, IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN357108
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 6 à 8 jours ouvrables
- Humain, Souris
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects VILIP1 at C-term.
- Protein G Chromatography, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS
- This antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C-term region of human VILIP1.
- Ig Fraction
- Indications d'application
- ELISA: 1/1,000. Western blot: 1/100-1/500. Immunohistochemistry: 1/50-1/100.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide as preservative.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at-20 °C for longer.
- Autre désignation
- Visinin-Like Protein 1 / HLP3 (VSNL1 Antibody Extrait)
- The visinin and visinin-like peptides represent a family of calcium-binding proteins that are highly expressed in the retina. Visinin has been shown to be a cone cell-specific protein with a molecular weight of 24 kDa. Several members of the visinin family of genes have been isolated and characterized from different species. These peptides are believed to be involved in the processes of phototransduction. The recoverin gene (RCV1) is believed to be involved in the pathophysiology of retinopathy in cancer patients.Synonyms: Hippocalcin-like protein 3, NVL-1, NVP-1, Neural visinin-like protein 1, VILIP, VISL1, VLP-1, VSNL1
- Poids moléculaire
- 22011 Da
- ID gène
- 7447, 5874
Vous êtes ici: