CD34 anticorps (CD34) (FITC) Primary Antibody
CD34 Reactivité: Humain FACS, IHC, IHC (fro), IHC (p) Hôte: Souris Monoclonal
N° du produit ABIN461990
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 11 à 14 jours ouvrables
- Cet anticorp CD34 est conjugé à/à la FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Recognizes human CD34 Class III epitope which is resistant to neuraminidase, chymopapain and glycoprotease.
- Indications d'application
- Approved: Flo, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P (1:50)
Usage: Immunohistochemistry: This antibody was validated for use in immunohistochemistry on a panel of 21 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) human tissues after heat induced antigen retrieval in pH 6.0 citrate buffer. After incubation with the primary antibody, slides were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody, followed by alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen. The stained slides were evaluated by a pathologist to confirm staining specificity. The optimal working concentration for this antibody was determined to be 1:50. The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, 0.1 % sodium azide and a stabilizing agent.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Short term 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Vous êtes ici: