CD34 anticorps (CD34) Primary Antibody
- Type d'anticorp
- Recombinant Antibody
Cet anticorp CD34 est non-conjugé
Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Staining Methods (StM)
- This antibody recognizes a transmembrane, heavily glycosylated protein of 90-120 kDa, which is identified as CD34. Its expression is a hallmark for identifying pluripotent hematopoietic stem or progenitor cells. Its expression is gradually lost as lineage committed progenitors differentiate. CD34 is a marker of choice for staining blasts in acute myeloid leukemia. In addition, it is expressed by soft tissue tumors, such as solitary fibrous tumor and gastrointestinal stromal tumor. CD34 expression is also found in vascular endothelium. Additionally, proliferating endothelial cells overexpress this molecule than the non-proliferating endothelial cells. Anti-CD34 labels 85 % of angiosarcoma and Kaposi's sarcoma, but shows low specificity.
- Purified by Protein A/G
- Recombinant full-length human HPCA1 protein
- Indications d'application
Positive Control: Jurkat, KG-1 cells. Tonsil or Angiosarcoma.
Known Application: Flow Cytometry (0.5-1 μg/million cells), Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed) (1-2 μg/mL for 30 min at RT)(Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10 mM Tris with 1 mM EDTA, pH 9.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes)Optimal dilution for a specific application should be determined.
- For Research Use only
- 200 μg/mL
- 10 mM PBS with 0.05 % BSA & 0.05 % azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Antibody with azide - store at 2 to 8°C. Antibody without azide - store at -20 to -80°C. Antibody is stable for 24 months. Non-hazardous. No MSDS required.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months