ACO2 anticorps (Aconitase 2, Mitochondrial) (AA 438-467) Primary Antibody
ACO2 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat IHC, IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN462115
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 11 à 14 jours ouvrables
- AA 438-467
- Humain, Souris, Rat
- Cet anticorp ACO2 est non-conjugé
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This ACO2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 438-467 amino acids from the Central region of human ACO2.
- Ammonium sulfate precipitation
- Indications d'application
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (10 μg/mL), WB (1:1000)
Usage: Immunohistochemistry: This antibody was validated for use in immunohistochemistry on a panel of 21 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) human tissues after heat induced antigen retrieval in pH 6.0 citrate buffer. After incubation with the primary antibody, slides were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody, followed by alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen. The stained slides were evaluated by a pathologist to confirm staining specificity. The optimal working concentration for this antibody was determined to be 10 μg/mL.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, 0.09 % sodium azide
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Date de péremption
- 6 months
Vous êtes ici: