Kallikrein 1 anticorps (KLK1) (AA 25-262) Primary Antibody
- AA 25-262
- Cet anticorp Kallikrein 1 est non-conjugé
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
- Attributs du produit
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Kallikrein 1 detection. Tested with WB, ELISA(Cap) in Human.
- E. coli-derived human Kallikrein 1 recombinant protein (Position: I25-S262).
- Autre désignation
- KLK1 (KLK1 Antibody Extrait)
Synonyms: Kallikrein-1, Kidney/pancreas/salivary gland kallikrein, Tissue kallikrein, KLK1
Tissue Specificity: Isoform 2 is expressed in pancreas, salivary glands, kidney, colon, prostate gland, testis, spleen and the colon adenocarcinoma cell line T84.
Background: KLK1(KALLIKREIN 1), also called KLKR, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the KLK1 gene. KLK1 is a member of the peptidase S1 family. KLK1 is a serine protease that generates Lys-bradykinin by specific proteolysis of kininogen-1. The KLK1 gene is one of the fifteen kallikrein subfamily members located in a cluster on chromosome 19 and its exact cytogenetic location is 19q13.33. The KLK1 gene contains 5 coding exons. And KLK1 is the most centromeric gene in the cluster. Mice lacking tissue kallikrein are unable to generate significant levels of kinins in most tissues and develop cardiovascular abnormalities early in adulthood despite normal blood pressure. The protein is functionally conserved in its capacity to release the vasoactive peptide, Lys-bradykinin, from low molecular weight kininogen.
- Système du Complément
- Indications d'application
Recommended Detection Systems: Enhanced Chemiluminescent Kit with anti-Rabbit IgG (ABIN921124) for Western blot.
Application Details: Western blot, 0.1-0.5&mu,g/mL
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- Each vial contains 4 mg Trehalose, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg NaN3.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Zhang, Xu, Zhao, Chen: "Genistein improves inflammatory response and colonic function through NF-κB signal in DSS-induced colonic injury." dans: Oncotarget, Vol. 8, Issue 37, pp. 61385-61392, 2017 (PubMed).
Lin, Lin, Chung, Vonderfecht, Camden, Flodby, Borok, Limesand, Mizushima, Ann: "Dynamic involvement of ATG5 in cellular stress responses." dans: Cell death & disease, Vol. 5, pp. e1478, 2014 (PubMed).
- Zhang, Xu, Zhao, Chen: "Genistein improves inflammatory response and colonic function through NF-κB signal in DSS-induced colonic injury." dans: Oncotarget, Vol. 8, Issue 37, pp. 61385-61392, 2017 (PubMed).