RNASET2 anticorps (Ribonuclease T2) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
Cet anticorp RNASET2 est non-conjugé
Western Blotting (WB)
- RNASET2 antibody was raised against the middle region of RNASET2
- Affinity purified
- RNASET2 antibody was raised using the middle region of RNASET2 corresponding to a region with amino acids RSRFWKHEWEKHGTCAAQVDALNSQKKYFGRSLELYRELDLNSVLLKLGI
- Indications d'application
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
RNASET2 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-8208, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this RNASET2 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of RNASET2 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Conseil sur la manipulation
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Autre désignation
- RNASET2 (RNASET2 Antibody Extrait)
- RNASE6PL, bA514O12.3, MGC83874, MGC145364, dre2, wu:fc10c06, zgc:113369, ribonuclease T2, ribonuclease T2 L homeolog, ribonuclease t2, RNASET2, Rnaset2, rnaset2.L, rnaset2, TM1040_2631, RPE_1409, Bind_1696, Dd586_2225, Nhal_0810, Snov_2442, Fbal_2689, Nitsa_0808, Mesop_3495
- This ribonuclease gene is a novel member of the Rh/T2/S-glycoprotein class of extracellular ribonucleases. It is a single copy gene that maps to 6q27, a region associated with human malignancies and chromosomal rearrangement.
- Poids moléculaire
- 29 kDa (MW of target protein)