Tetraspanin 7 (TSPAN7) anticorps (PE) Primary Antibody
- Tetraspanin 7 (TSPAN7)
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- The mouse monoclonal antibody B2D recognizes CD231 (TALLA-1, tetraspanin 7), a transmembrane glycoprotein expressed in neuronal tissue and T-ALL.
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Human, Other not determined
- Human T-ALL cell line THP-6
- Indications d'application
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
- Tetraspanin 7 (TSPAN7)
- Autre désignation
- CD231 (TSPAN7 Antibody Extrait)
- A15, CCG-B7, CD231, DXS1692E, MRX58, MXS1, TALLA-1, TM4SF2, TM4SF2b, 1200014P11Rik, AI323365, Cd231, Mxs1, PE31, R74651, TALLA, Tm4sf2, tm4sf2, zgc:63823, wu:fa11g01, wu:fd18e11, wu:fl39g07, a15, ccg-b7, cd231, mrx58, mxs1, talla-1, tspan7, tetraspanin 7, tetraspanin 7 L homeolog, TSPAN7, Tspan7, tspan7, tspan7.L
- CD231 (TALLA-1, T-ALL-asociated antigen 1), also known as tetraspanin 7, is a 150 kDa (under reducing conditions 32-45 kDa) transmembrane glycoprotein of tetraspanin family, expressed in T-type acute lymphoblastic leukemia, neuroblastoma, and neuronal tissue. Mutations of CD231 gene are associated with X-linked mental retardation, Huntington´s chorea, and myotonic dystrophy. CD231 interacts with integrins and may have a role in the control of neurite outgrowth. Antibodies to CD231 are important for detection of T-ALL and are potential targets of its treatment.