Tetraspanin 7 (TSPAN7) anticorps (FITC) Primary Antibody
TSPAN7 Reactivité: Humain FACS, IHC, IP, WB Hôte: Souris Monoclonal B2D
N° du produit ABIN6559827
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 5 à 7 jours ouvrables
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- The mouse monoclonal antibody B2D recognizes CD231 (TALLA-1, tetraspanin 7), a transmembrane glycoprotein expressed in neuronal tissue and T-ALL.
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Human, Other not determined
- Human T-ALL cell line THP-6
- Indications d'application
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 4 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (0.4 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
- Autre désignation
- CD231 (TSPAN7 Antibody Extrait)
- CD231 (TALLA-1, T-ALL-asociated antigen 1), also known as tetraspanin 7, is a 150 kDa (under reducing conditions 32-45 kDa) transmembrane glycoprotein of tetraspanin family, expressed in T-type acute lymphoblastic leukemia, neuroblastoma, and neuronal tissue. Mutations of CD231 gene are associated with X-linked mental retardation, Huntington´s chorea, and myotonic dystrophy. CD231 interacts with integrins and may have a role in the control of neurite outgrowth. Antibodies to CD231 are important for detection of T-ALL and are potential targets of its treatment.
Vous êtes ici: