CDX2 anticorps (Caudal Type Homeobox 2) Primary Antibody
Cet anticorp CDX2 est non-conjugé
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunostaining (ISt), Staining Methods (StM)
- Purified by Protein A/G
- Recombinant human full-length CDX2 protein
- IgG1 kappa
- Indications d'application
Positive Control: HT29 cells. Colon Carcinoma.
Known Application: Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed) (1-2 μg/mL for 30 min at RT)(Staining of formalin-fixed tissues is enhanced by boiling tissue sections in 10 mM Tris with 1 mM EDTA, pH 9.0 for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes)Optimal dilution for a specific application should be determined.
- For Research Use only
- 200 μg/mL
- 10 mM PBS with 0.05 % BSA & 0.05 % azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Antibody with azide - store at 2 to 8°C. Antibody without azide - store at -20 to -80°C. Antibody is stable for 24 months. Non-hazardous. No MSDS required.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- CDX2 (CDX2 Antibody Extrait)
- CDX2, MGC130987, cdx3-like, CDX-3, CDX3, CDX-2, Cdx-2, caudal type homeobox 2, caudal type homeobox 2 L homeolog, caudal type homeo box 2, CDX2, cdx2.L, Cdx2
- The specificity of this monoclonal antibody to its intended target was validated by HuProtTM Array, containing more than 19,000, full-length human proteins. The intestine-specific transcription factors CDX1 and CDX2 are important for directing intestinal development, differentiation, proliferation and maintenance of the intestinal phenotype. CDX2 protein expression has been seen in GI carcinomas. Anti-CDX2 has been useful to establish GI origin of metastatic adenocarcinomas and carcinoidsand is especially useful to distinguish metastatic colorectal adenocarcinoma from lung adenocarcinoma.However, mucinous carcinomas of the ovary also express CDX2 protein. It limits the usefulness of this marker in the distinction of metastatic colorectal adenocarcinoma from mucinous carcinoma of the ovary.
- Poids moléculaire
- ID gène
- Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Stem Cell Maintenance