TNFSF9 anticorps (Tumor Necrosis Factor (Ligand) Superfamily, Member 9) Primary Antibody
Cet anticorp TNFSF9 est non-conjugé
Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Staining Methods (StM)
- Purified by Protein A/G
- Recombinant full-length human CD137L protein
- IgG2a kappa
anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor (Ligand) Superfamily, Member 9 (TNFSF9) (Extracellular Domain) antibody Primary Antibody
TNFSF9 Reactivité: Humain ICC, FACS, ELISA, WB Hôte: Souris Monoclonal 41B436 unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Positive Control: Raji, 293T, HEK293 cells. Kidney.
Known Application: Flow Cytometry (1-2 μg/million cells in 0.1ml), Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed) (1-2 μg/mL for 30 minutes at RT)(Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10 mM Tris with 1 mM EDTA, pH 9.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes)Optimal dilution for a specific application should be determined.
- For Research Use only
- 200 μg/mL
- 10 mM PBS with 0.05 % BSA & 0.05 % azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Antibody with azide - store at 2 to 8°C. Antibody without azide - store at -20 to -80°C. Antibody is stable for 24 months. Non-hazardous. No MSDS required.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- TNFSF9 (TNFSF9 Antibody Extrait)
- TNFSF9, 4-1BB-L, 4-1BBL, AI848817, Cd137l, Ly63l, CD137L, TNF superfamily member 9, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 9, Tnfsf9, LOC476729, TNFSF9
- TNFSF9 / 4-1BBL is a cytokine that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ligand family. This transmembrane cytokine is a bidirectional signal transducer that acts as a ligand for TNFRSF9 / 4-1BB, which is a costimulatory receptor molecule in T lymphocytes. This cytokine and its receptor are involved in the antigen presentation process and in the generation of cytotoxic T cells. The receptor TNFRSF9 / 4-1BB is absent from resting T lymphocytes but rapidly expressed upon antigenic stimulation. It has been shown to reactivate anergic T lymphocytes in addition to promoting T lymphocyte proliferation. This cytokine is required for the optimal CD8 responses in CD8 T cells. This cytokine is expressed in carcinoma cell lines, and is thought to be involved in T cell-tumor cell interaction.
- Poids moléculaire
- ID gène
- Activated T Cell Proliferation, Cancer Immune Checkpoints