CD34 anticorps (CD34) Primary Antibody
Humain, Cynomolgus, Macaque rhésus
Cet anticorp CD34 est non-conjugé
Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunostaining (ISt), Staining Methods (StM)
- This MAb recognizes a single chain, transmembrane, heavily glycosylated protein of 90-120 kDa, which is identified as CD34. On the basis of differential sensitivity to degradation by specific enzymes, epitopes of monoclonal antibodies to CD34 are classified intothree main categories, class I, class II and class III. It is a class II antibody whose epitope is resistant to neuraminidase but sensitive to glycoprotease and chymopapain.CD34 expression is a hallmark for identifying pluripotent hematopoietic stem or progenitor cells. Its expression is gradually lost as lineage committed progenitors differentiate. CD34 is a marker of choice for staining blasts in acute myeloid leukemia. In addition, CD34 is expressed by soft tissue tumors, such as solitary fibrous tumor and gastrointestinal stromal tumor. Its expression is also found in vascular endothelium. It appears that proliferating endothelial cells express this molecule more than the non-proliferating endothelial cells. Anti-CD34 labels 85 % of angiosarcoma and Kaposi's sarcoma, but with a lower specificity.
- Aucune reactivité croisée
- Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Rat (Rattus), Mouton
- Purified by Protein A/G
- Detergent solubilized vesicular suspension prepared from human term placenta
- IgG1 kappa
- Indications d'application
Positive Control: Jurkat or KG-1 cells. Human tonsil or angiosarcoma.
Known Application: Flow Cytometry (0.5-1 μg/million cells), Immunofluorescence (0.5-1 μg/mL), Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed) (0.25-0.5 μg/mL for 30 minutes at RT)(Staining of formalin-fixed tissues is enhanced by boiling tissue sections in 10 mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes)Optimal dilution for a specific application should be determined.
- For Research Use only
- 200 μg/mL
- 10 mM PBS with 0.05 % BSA & 0.05 % azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Antibody with azide - store at 2 to 8°C. Antibody is stable for 24 months. Non-hazardous. No MSDS required.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months