Ninein anticorps (Ninein (GSK3B Interacting Protein)) AA 1-153 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes Ninein (NIN) Anticorps
- Ninein (NIN)
- AA 1-153
- Cet anticorp Ninein est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Ninein (NIN)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against NIN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NIN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Humain, Souris
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Ninein (NIN) corresdonding to Met1~Glu153 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:480-1900 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:48-190 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:48-190 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Ninein (NIN)
- Autre désignation
- Ninein (NIN Produits)
- si:ch211-282c13.6, ninein, 3110068G20Rik, AI385615, AU024711, mKIAA1565, SCKL7, ninein, ninein (GSK3B interacting protein), ninein L homeolog, NIN, nin, nin.L, lpg0126, LPC_0146, lpa_00185, Nin
- GSK3B Interacting Protein, Glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta-interacting protein, GSK3B-interacting protein
- Maintenance of Protein Location, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome