FGF20 anticorps (Fibroblast Growth Factor 20) AA 1-211 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes FGF20 Anticorps
- AA 1-211
- Cet anticorp FGF20 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 20 (FGF20)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FGF20. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FGF20 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 20 (FGF20) corresdonding to Met1~Thr211
anti-Fibroblast Growth Factor 20 (FGF20) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
FGF20 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Chévre, Cobaye, Cheval, Lapin, Mouton, Poisson zèbre (Danio rerio) WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 20 (FGF20 Produits)
- FGF-20, fgf20, fgf20.S, xfgf-20, xfgf20, dob, wu:fb05c08, fibroblast growth factor 20, fibroblast growth factor 20 L homeolog, fibroblast growth factor 20a, FGF20, Fgf20, fgf20.L, fgf20a
- Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway