MAP1B anticorps (Microtubule-Associated Protein 1B) AA 2203-2464 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes MAP1B Anticorps
- AA 2203-2464
- Cet anticorp MAP1B est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Microtubule Associated Protein 1B (MAP1B)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MAP1B. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MAP1B in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Humain, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Microtubule Associated Protein 1B (MAP1B) corresdonding to Asp2203~Leu2464
anti-Microtubule-Associated Protein 1B (MAP1B) (AA 451-550) antibody Primary Antibody
MAP1B Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p) Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:500-2000 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Microtubule Associated Protein 1B (MAP1B Produits)
- FUTSCH, MAP5, Mtap1b, A230055D22, AI843217, LC1, Mtap-5, Mtap5, microtubule associated protein 1B, microtubule-associated protein 1B, MAP1B, Map1b
- FUTSCH, MAP5
- Dynamique des Microtubules, Regulation of Cell Size