Kallikrein 13 anticorps (Kallikrein-Related Peptidase 13) AA 25-261 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes Kallikrein 13 (KLK13) Anticorps
- Kallikrein 13 (KLK13)
- AA 25-261
- Cet anticorp Kallikrein 13 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Kallikrein 13 (KLK13)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against KLK13. It has been selected for its ability to recognize KLK13 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Humain, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Kallikrein 13 (KLK13) corresdonding to Val25~Ala261
anti-Kallikrein-Related Peptidase 13 (KLK13) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
KLK13 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cheval, Lapin WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:170-660 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:17-66 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:17-66 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months