REG1B anticorps (Regenerating Islet-Derived 1 beta) AA 23-166 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes REG1B Anticorps
- AA 23-166
- Cet anticorp REG1B est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 1 Beta (REG1b)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against REG1b. It has been selected for its ability to recognize REG1b in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 1 Beta (REG1b) corresdonding to Gln23~Asn166 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-3 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-30 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-30 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 1 Beta (REG1B Produits)
- PSPS2, REGH, REGI-BETA, REGL, regenerating family member 1 beta, REG1B
- PSPS2, REGH, REGI-BETA, REGL, Pancreatic Stone Protein, Pancreatic Thread Protein, Lithostathine 1 Beta, Secretory Pancreatic Stone Protein 2