HSD17B3 anticorps (Hydroxysteroid (17-Beta) Dehydrogenase 3) AA 1-310 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes HSD17B3 Anticorps
- AA 1-310
- Cet anticorp HSD17B3 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to 17-Beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Type 3 (HSD17b3)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against HSD17b3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize HSD17b3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Lapin
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant 17-Beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Type 3 (HSD17b3) corresdonding to Met1~Arg310 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- 17-Beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Type 3 (HSD17B3 Produits)
- EDH17B3, SDR12C2, hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 3, hydroxysteroid 17-beta dehydrogenase 3, Hsd17b3, HSD17B3
- SDR12C2, EDH17B3, Short Chain Dehydrogenase/Reductase Family 12C,Member 2, Testosterone 17-Beta-Dehydrogenase 3, Testicular 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase
- Metabolism of Steroid Hormones and Vitamin D, Steroid Hormone Biosynthesis