ADAP2 anticorps (ArfGAP with Dual PH Domains 2) AA 49-360 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes ADAP2 Anticorps
- AA 49-360
- Cet anticorp ADAP2 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Centaurin Alpha 2 (CENTa2)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CENTa2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CENTa2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Centaurin Alpha 2 (CENTa2) corresdonding to Ser49~Ser360 (Accession # Q9JK15)
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-5 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Centaurin Alpha 2 (ADAP2 Produits)
- CENTA2, HSA272195, cent-b, Centa2, ArfGAP with dual PH domains 2, ADAP2, Adap2
- ADAP2, Cent-b, Arf-GAP With Dual PH Domain-Containing Protein 2