SPTBN4 anticorps (Spectrin Beta, Non-Erythrocytic 4) AA 64-285 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes SPTBN4 Anticorps
- AA 64-285
- Cet anticorp SPTBN4 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Spectrin Beta, Non Erythrocytic 4 (SPTbN4)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against SPTbN4. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SPTbN4 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Porc, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Spectrin Beta, Non Erythrocytic 4 (SPTbN4) corresdonding to Lys64~Ser285 with N-terminal His Tag
anti-Spectrin Beta, Non-Erythrocytic 4 (SPTBN4) (AA 1621-1832) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
SPTBN4 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat ICC, IF, IHC, WB Hôte: Souris Monoclonal S393-2 Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Spectrin Beta, Non Erythrocytic 4 (SPTBN4 Produits)
- qv, dyn, lnd, SpbIV, ROSA62, nmf261, nmf379, 1700022P15Rik, 5830426A08Rik, Spnb4, QV, SPNB4, SPTBN3, spectrin beta, non-erythrocytic 4, spectrin, beta, non-erythrocytic 4, Sptbn4, SPTBN4
- QV, SPNB4, SPTBN3, Beta-IV spectrin, Spectrin, non-erythroid beta chain 3
- Sensory Perception of Sound, Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization, Maintenance of Protein Location