SLC27A1 anticorps (Fatty Acid Transport Protein 1) AA 191-475 Primary Antibody
- Antigène See all SLC27A1 (FATP1) products
- SLC27A1 (FATP1)
- AA 191-475
- Cet anticorp SLC27A1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Fatty Acid Transport Protein 1 (FATP1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FATP1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FATP1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Humain, Souris
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Fatty Acid Transport Protein 1 (FATP1) corresdonding to Glu191~Lys475
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- SLC27A1 (FATP1)
- Autre désignation
- Fatty Acid Transport Protein 1 (FATP1 Produits)
- ACSVL5, FATP, FATP1, Fatp, FATP-1, FATP-1c, solute carrier family 27 member 1, solute carrier family 27 (fatty acid transporter), member 1, SLC27A1, Slc27a1
- SLC27A1, ACSVL5, FATP, Long-Chain Fatty Acid Transport Protein 1, Solute Carrier Family 27 Member 1,Fatty Acid Transporter
- Inositol Metabolic Process, Regulation of Lipid Metabolism by PPARalpha