KDM4A anticorps (Lysine (K)-Specific Demethylase 4A) AA 141-310 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes KDM4A Anticorps
- AA 141-310
- Cet anticorp KDM4A est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Lysine Specific Demethylase 4A (KDM4A)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against KDM4A. It has been selected for its ability to recognize KDM4A in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Lysine Specific Demethylase 4A (KDM4A) corresdonding to Tyr141~Lys310 (Accession # O75164)
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Lysine Specific Demethylase 4A (KDM4A Produits)
- JMJD2A, JHDM3A, JMJD2, TDRD14A, D4Ertd222e, Jmjd2, Jmjd2a, mKIAA0677, lysine demethylase 4A, lysine-specific demethylase 4A, lysine (K)-specific demethylase 4A, KDM4A, LOC100228023, Kdm4a
- JMJD2, JMJD2A, JHDM3A, JmjC domain-containing histone demethylation protein 3A, Jumonji domain-containing protein 2A