TXK anticorps (TXK tyrosine Kinase) AA 286-509 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes TXK Anticorps
- AA 286-509
- Cet anticorp TXK est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to TXK Tyrosine Kinase (TXK)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TXK. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TXK in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant TXK Tyrosine Kinase (TXK) corresdonding to His286~Gly509 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- TXK Tyrosine Kinase (TXK Produits)
- BTKL, PSCTK5, PTK4, RLK, TKL, A130089B16Rik, Btkl, Rlk, TXK tyrosine kinase, tyrosine-protein kinase TXK, TXK, Txk, LOC100544958
- BTKL, PSCTK5, PTK4, RLK, TKL, PTK4 Protein Tyrosine Kinase 4, Resting lymphocyte kinase
- Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Hepatitis C