AHNAK anticorps (AHNAK Nucleoprotein) AA 1-300 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes AHNAK Anticorps
- AA 1-300
- Cet anticorp AHNAK est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Desmoyokin (AHNAK)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against AHNAK. It has been selected for its ability to recognize AHNAK in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Desmoyokin (AHNAK) corresdonding to Met1~Asp300
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Desmoyokin (AHNAK Produits)
- AHNAKRS, 1110004P15Rik, 2310047C17Rik, AA589382, AV091586, DY6, AHNAK 1, RGD1308572, UV118, AHNAK, wu:fb05a01, wu:fu74f12, LOC733715, AHNAK nucleoprotein, AHNAK nucleoprotein (desmoyokin), AHNAK nucleoprotein pseudogene, AHNAK, Ahnak, ahnak, LOC748622
- AHNAKRS, AHNAK Nucleoprotein, Neuroblast differentiation-associated protein AHNAK