NME3 anticorps (NME/NM23 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase 3) AA 1-168 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes NME3 Anticorps
- AA 1-168
- Cet anticorp NME3 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Non Metastatic Cells 3, Protein NM23A Expressed In (NME3)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against NME3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NME3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Porc, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Non Metastatic Cells 3, Protein NM23A Expressed In (NME3) corresdonding to Met1~Tyr168 (Accession # Q13232)
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Non Metastatic Cells 3, Protein NM23A Expressed In (NME3 Produits)
- DR-nm23, NDPK-C, NDPKC, NM23-H3, NM23H3, c371H6.2, 1810009F08Rik, AI413736, Ndk3, Nm23-DR, Nm23-M3, NME/NM23 nucleoside diphosphate kinase 3, NME3, Nme3
- DR-nm23, NDK3, NDPKC, Nucleoside diphosphate kinase 3, Nucleoside diphosphate kinase C
- Nucleotide Phosphorylation, Ribonucleoside Biosynthetic Process