CD34 anticorps (CD34) (FITC) Primary Antibody
CD34 Reactivité: Humain FACS, ICC, IHC (p), WB Hôte: Souris Monoclonal 4H11[APG]
N° du produit ABIN94079
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 5 à 7 jours ouvrables
- Cet anticorp CD34 est conjugé à/à la FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody 4H11[APG] reacts with Class III epitope on CD34 (Mucosialin), a 110-115 kDa monomeric transmembrane phosphoglycoprotein expressed on hematopoietic progenitors cells and on the most pluripotential stem cells, it is gradually lost on progenitor cells. The antibody 4H11[APG] completely blocks binding of Class II antibody QBEnd10 and Class III antibodies BIRMA K3 and 8G12 on KG1a cell line.
HLDA VI, WS Code M MA58
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Permanent human cell line derived from peripheral leucocytes of a patient suffering from chronic myeloid leukaemia.
- Indications d'application
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 20 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (2 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Miksiunas, Rucinskas, Janusauskas, Labeit, Bironaite: "Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid Improves Energetic Status and Cardiomyogenic Differentiation of Human Dilated Myocardium-Derived Primary Mesenchymal Cells." dans: International journal of molecular sciences, Vol. 21, Issue 14, 2020 (PubMed).
Elknerová, Lacinová, Soucek, Marinov, Stöckbauer: "Growth inhibitory effect of the antibody to hematopoietic stem cell antigen CD34 in leukemic cell lines." dans: Neoplasma, Vol. 54, Issue 4, pp. 311-20, 2007 (PubMed).
- Miksiunas, Rucinskas, Janusauskas, Labeit, Bironaite: "Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid Improves Energetic Status and Cardiomyogenic Differentiation of Human Dilated Myocardium-Derived Primary Mesenchymal Cells." dans: International journal of molecular sciences, Vol. 21, Issue 14, 2020 (PubMed).
- Autre désignation
- CD34 (CD34 Antibody Extrait)
- CD34 is a highly glycosylated monomeric 111-115 kDa surface protein, which is present on many stem cell populations. It is a well established stem cell marker, though its expression on human hematopoietic stem cells is reversible. CD34 probably serves as a surface receptor that undergoes receptor-mediated endocytosis and regulates adhesion, differentiation and proliferation of hematopoietic stem cells and other progenitors. CD34 expression is likely to represent a specific state of hematopoietic development that may have altered adhering properties with expanding and differentiating capabilities in both in vitro and in vivo conditions.
Vous êtes ici: