(Potassium Channel Subfamily K Member 18 (KCNK18))
Catégories KCNK18 en vedette
KCNK18 recommandé Anticorps
KCNK18 recommandé Kits ELISA
KCNK18 recommandé Protéines
Dernières publications sur nos produits KCNK18: "Identification of novel small molecule modulators of K2P18.1 two-pore potassium channel." dans: European journal of pharmacology, Vol. 740, pp. 603-10, (2014) (PubMed).
: "TRESK potassium channel in human T lymphoblasts." dans: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 434, Issue 2, pp. 273-9, (2013) (PubMed).
: "Noradrenergic depression of neuronal excitability in the entorhinal cortex via activation of TREK-2 K+ channels." dans: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 284, Issue 16, pp. 10980-91, (2009) (PubMed).
Synonymes et noms alternatifs relatifs à KCNK18potassium two pore domain channel subfamily K member 18 (KCNK18), potassium channel, subfamily K, member 18 (KCNK18), potassium channel, subfamily K, member 18 (Kcnk18), potassium two pore domain channel subfamily K member 18 (Kcnk18), Gm781, K2p18.1, MGR13, TRESK, Tresk, TRESK-2, Tresk-2, TRESK2, TRIK, Trik
Protein level used designations for KCNK18
- potassium channel, subfamily K, member 18
- potassium channel, subfamily K, member 3-like
- TWIK-related individual K+ channel
- TWIK-related individual potassium channel
- TWIK-related spinal cord K+ channel
- TWIK-related spinal cord potassium channel
- potassium channel subfamily K member 18
- 2P K ion channel TRESK
- two-pore-domain potassium channel TRESK
- tandem-pore K+ (K(2P)) channel