Relaxin 1 (RLN1) (Middle Region) anticorps Primary Antibody
RLN1 Reactivité: Humain, Porc, Rat WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN2786863
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 2 à 3 jours ouvrables
- Middle Region
- Humain, Porc, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN983014
- EIVPSFINKD TETIIIMLEF IANLPPELKA ALSERQPSLP ELQQYVPALK
- Human: 100%, Pig: 92%, Rat: 79%
- Attributs du produit
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against RLN1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human RLN1
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 185 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Autre désignation
- RLN1 (RLN1 Antibody Extrait)
- H1, H1RLX, RLXH1, bA12D24.3.1, bA12D24.3.2, Rln, rlx, RELAX, RLX1, RNL1, RLN1, RLX, relaxin 1, RLN1, Rln1
- Relaxins are known endocrine and autocrine/paracrine hormones, belonging to the insulin gene superfamily. In the human there are three non-allelic relaxin genes, RLN1, RLN2 and RLN3. RLN1 and RLN2 share high sequence homology. This encoded protein is synthesized as a single-chain polypeptide but the active form consists of an A chain and a B chain linked by disulfide bonds, however, their exact cleavage sites have not been described. Relaxin is produced by the ovary, and targets the mammalian reproductive system to ripen the cervix, elongate the pubic symphysis and inhibit uterine contraction. It may have additional roles in enhancing sperm motility, regulating blood pressure, controlling heart rate and releasing oxytocin and vasopressin. This gene has multiple polyadenylation sites. There are multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants described for this gene but their full length nature is not known yet.
Alias Symbols: H1, RLXH1, bA12D24.3.1, bA12D24.3.2
Protein Interaction Partner: RXFP1,
Protein Size: 185
- Poids moléculaire
- 21 kDa
- ID gène
- NCBI Accession
- NM_006911, NP_008842
Vous êtes ici: