MYLK3 anticorps (Myosin Light Chain Kinase 3) AA 555-786 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes MYLK3 Anticorps
- AA 555-786
- Cet anticorp MYLK3 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Myosin Light Chain Kinase 3 (MYLK3)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MYLK3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MYLK3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Myosin Light Chain Kinase 3 (MYLK3) corresdonding to Glu555~Ser786 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:100-400 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:10-40 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:10-40 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Myosin Light Chain Kinase 3 (MYLK3 Produits)
- MLCK, MLCK2, caMLCK, D830007F02Rik, RGD1305801, myosin light chain kinase 3, MYLK3, Mylk3
- MLCK3, MLCK, MLCK2, caMLCK, MLC Kinase, Cardiac Myosin Light Chain Kinase, Cardiac-MyBP-C-associated Ca/CaM kinase
- Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation