- Antigène Voir toutes CD28 Anticorps
- Humain, Non-Human Primate
- Cet anticorp CD28 est non-conjugé
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB), Functional Studies (Func), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunocytochemistry (ICC)
The antibody CD28.2 reacts with CD28, a disulfide-linked homodimeric type I glycoprotein (monomer of Mw 44 kDa) which is a critical costimulatory receptor of T cells.
HLDA V., WS Code 5T CD28.05
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Human, Non-Human Primates
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography
- > 95 % (by SDS-PAGE)
- DC18.104.22.168 murine T cell hybridoma transfected with human CD28 cDNA
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 7.4
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Do not freeze.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Immunization with hepatitis C virus-like particles induces humoral and cellular immune responses in nonhuman primates." dans: Journal of virology, Vol. 78, Issue 13, pp. 6995-7003, (2004) (PubMed).
: "Degradation of Bcl10 induced by T-cell activation negatively regulates NF-kappa B signaling." dans: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 24, Issue 9, pp. 3860-73, (2004) (PubMed).
: "Negative-feedback regulation of CD28 costimulation by a novel mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase, MKP6." dans: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 166, Issue 1, pp. 197-206, (2001) (PubMed).
: "Expression of a variant of CD28 on a subpopulation of human NK cells: implications for B7-mediated stimulation of NK cells." dans: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 163, Issue 1, pp. 62-70, (1999) (PubMed).
: "Evidence that Langerhans cells in adult pulmonary Langerhans cell histiocytosis are mature dendritic cells: importance of the cytokine microenvironment." dans: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 163, Issue 6, pp. 3511-5, (1999) (PubMed).
- Immunization with hepatitis C virus-like particles induces humoral and cellular immune responses in nonhuman primates." dans: Journal of virology, Vol. 78, Issue 13, pp. 6995-7003, (2004) (PubMed).
- Autre désignation
- CD28 (CD28 Produits)
- anticorps Tp44, anticorps CD28RNA, anticorps cd28, anticorps CD28 molecule, anticorps CD28 antigen, anticorps Cd28 molecule, anticorps CD28 molecule L homeolog, anticorps CD28, anticorps Cd28, anticorps cd28.L
- CD28 is the critical T cell costimulatory receptor which provides to the cell the important second activation signal by binding CD80 and CD86 that are expressed by antigen presenting cells. Besides its costimulation role CD28 functions in preventing T cells from anergic hyporesponsive state or from undergoing premature apoptotic cell death. CD28 is also expressed on human fetal NK cells and some NK cell lines, whereas on murine NK cells the CD28 expression is much broader.
- ID gène
- TCR Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response