Lapin anti-Mouton IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Anticorps (FITC) Secondary Antibody
Heavy & Light Chain
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
- Reacts with the heavy and light chains of sheep IgG as demonstrated by ELISA.
- Attributs du produit
Source: Pooled antisera from rabbits hyperimmunized with sheep IgG.
To insure lot-to-lot consistency, each batch of product is tested by ELISA and PCFIA for conformance to characteristics of a standard reference reagent.
- Affinity chromatography on rabbit IgG covalently linked to agarose
- Indications d'application
<= 1 µg/10^6 cells
Representative data are included in this product insert.
Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Excitation/Emission wavelength: 494 nm/514 nm
- For Research Use only
- Conseil sur la manipulation
Protect conjugated products from light.
Each reagent is stable for the period shown on the bottle label if stored as directed.
- 4 °C