WDR12 anticorps (WD Repeat Domain 12) (AA 210-239) Primary Antibody
WDR12 Reactivité: Humain IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN5532365
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 2 à 3 jours ouvrables
- AA 210-239
- Cet anticorp WDR12 est non-conjugé
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This WDR12 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 210-239 amino acids from the Central region of human WDR12.
- Ig Fraction
- Indications d'application
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Autre désignation
- WDR12 (WDR12 Antibody Extrait)
- This gene encodes a member of the WD repeat protein family. WD repeats are minimally conserved regions of approximately 40 amino acids typically bracketed by gly-his and trp-asp (GH-WD), which may facilitate formation of heterotrimeric or multiprotein complexes. Members of this family are involved in a variety of cellular processes, including cell cycle progression, signal transduction, apoptosis, and gene regulation. This protein is highly similar to the mouse WD repeat domain 12 protein at the amino acid level. The protein encoded by this gene is a component of a nucleolar protein complex that affects maturation of the large ribosomal subunit.
- Poids moléculaire
- 48 kDa
- ID gène
Vous êtes ici: