Chaperonin Containing TCP1, Subunit 8 (Theta) (CCT8) anticorps Primary Antibody
CCT8 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN5647089
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 2 à 3 jours ouvrables
- Humain, Souris, Rat
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Antigen affinity purified
- Amino acids K421-D548 from the human protein were used as the immunogen for the TCP1 theta antibody.
- Indications d'application
- Western blot: 0.5-1 μg/mL,IHC (FFPE): 1-2 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL if reconstituted with 0.2 mL sterile DI water
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Prior to reconstitution, store at 4°C. After reconstitution, the TCP1 theta antibody can be stored for up to one month at 4°C. For long-term, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Autre désignation
- TCP1 theta / CCT8 (CCT8 Antibody Extrait)
- T-complex protein 1 subunit theta is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CCT8 gene. This gene encodes the theta subunit of the CCT chaperonin, which is abundant in the eukaryotic cytosol and may be involved in the transport and assembly of newly synthesized proteins. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants of this gene. A pseudogene related to this gene is located on chromosome 1.
Vous êtes ici: