COL8A1 anticorps (Collagen, Type VIII, alpha 1) AA 583-743 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes COL8A1 Anticorps
- AA 583-743
- Cet anticorp COL8A1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type VIII Alpha 1 (COL8a1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against COL8a1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize COL8a1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Humain, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Collagen Type VIII Alpha 1 (COL8a1) corresdonding to Glu583~Pro743 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Collagen Type VIII Alpha 1 (COL8A1 Produits)
- COL8A1, Col8a-1, C3orf7, collagen type VIII alpha 1 chain, collagen, type VIII, alpha 1 S homeolog, collagen, type VIII, alpha 1, COL8A1, col8a1.S, Col8a1
- COL8-A1, Collagen Alpha-1(VIII)chain, Endothelial collagen, Vastatin