TSSK1 anticorps (Testis-Specific Serine Kinase 1) AA 57-314 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes TSSK1 Anticorps
- AA 57-314
- Cet anticorp TSSK1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Testis Specific Kinase 1 (TESK1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TESK1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TESK1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Testis Specific Kinase 1 (TESK1) corresdonding to Phe57~Ile314 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:280-1100 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:28-110 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:28-110 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Testis Specific Kinase 1 (TSSK1 Produits)
- GST4, GSTM, GSTM2-2, GTHMUS, Stk22a, TSK-1, Tsk1, Tssk, Tssk1b, AI326901, glutathione S-transferase mu 2, testis-specific serine kinase 1, testis specific protein kinase 1, GSTM2, Tssk1, Tesk1
- Dual Specificity Testis-Specific Protein Kinase 1